Congratulations on your new RidgeLogic Device!
Now Learn how to use your portal!
Your device requires an Internet connection in order to communicate with the dashboard. This page explains how to configure your device for Internet connectivity using Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Have the box and all contents available at time of setup as well as a Wi-Fi enabled device, and your Wi-Fi credentials if connecting wirelessly.
- Always use the power adapter provided. Third party adapters may damage the device.
- Avoid putting the sensor inside metal enclosures. Metal interferes with Wi-Fi signals.
Step 1: Enter Configuration Mode
- Connect the device to your TV via the included HDMI cable. Power up the device and select the proper HDMI input. (Make sure USB sticks/antennas are inserted into the device)
- Connect the power to the device. (At this point you will see the device load and play content and may be showing a stop sign)
- Power off the unit (unplug the power from the back of the device)
- Pull out both USB sticks/antennas
- Power on the unit
- Wait until the green LED stops blinking (about 10 seconds.) Your TV will be showing a blue screen that says your device is now in configuration mode.
- Plug in both USB sticks/antennas (you can use any USB port)
Step 2: Configure Your Sensor
- You will need a Wi-Fi capable phone, tablet or laptop (henceforth, “device”)
- Open the list of Wi-Fi networks on your device
- Look for a Wi-Fi network containing the word ADMIN and connect to it.
- Open a web browser on your device and navigate to 10.10.11.10
- Click CONNECTION SETTINGS, select your preferred connection (Wi-Fi or Ethernet). If using Wi-Fi select the in-house Wi-Fi network and enter any required settings such as a Wi-Fi password. Preview the password by clicking the eyeball and ensure the password is entered correctly.
Step 3: Reboot and Test
- After entering the correct password press ‘Save’ and the device will ask if you’d like to reboot. Select ‘Reboot’ and then ‘Reboot Now’
Step 4: watch the next videos for your portal tour introduction.
Look for the email with your login credentials that was sent to you when your device shipped.